Tuesday, January 29, 2008

she's all grown up

Isn’t she?

I just love her photo above. This was taken in the car on the way to school one day. She gladly posed for me as usual. You see, she’s getting to be so comfortable infront of the camera already. Ready to smile anytime :)

As she grows older, she’s getting to look more like me, I think. My mom and my relatives think so too. This is how I exactly looked like daw when I was a baby. As I look at my baby pics, which I don’t have a lot of, sad to say, I can’t help but agree.

Here are some more of her pics that day …

She indeed has grown noh? Sometimes when I realize this, I both get sad and happy. Sad because obviously, I no longer have a baby who used to depend on me for everything. Happy, on the other hand, because I can see how in no time, she’ll be all independent and ready to conquer the world all on her own. In all honesty and humility aside, I am so happy to see how she’s turning out to be a kid who is very smart, happy and kind. So far, I can’t help but be one proud mommy :) She’s turning out to be more than what I like and expect her to be :)

No comments: