Wednesday, July 15, 2009
By the way, watch Zenni Optical on TV!!!
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Anyway, I started shopping for Christmas decors as early as two weeks ago and to date I am done. Right now though, I'm thinking of replacing our old rugs to compliment the Christmas decors I bought. I already told the husband about it and he gave me go signal to do so. I am thinking of investing on the Persian Rugs I saw online the other day. Hand Knotted Rugs are also nice at http://www.infinityrugs.com/ and I can't wait to order one in time for the holidays. It says in the website that the rugs are ready to ship in just a few business days so I need not worry if my order will come in time for Christmas. Oh, I'm really excited. This is going to be a very memorable and fun Christmas for our growing family I'm sure. With our relatives coming over and feasting on home cooked meals, surrounded by nice decors I personally chose, its going to be tops!
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Thursday, February 28, 2008
All I really want is to instill the love for learning as early as now. I fervently wish I am and will achieve that goal for her in choosing Rosemont.
* The vacuum insulated stainless steel interior and exterior is non-reactive to all food and beverages.
* Keeps beverages cold & fresh for 6 hours; Kid proof unbreakable design is perfect for infants and toddlers
* Insulation helps inhibits dangerous bacteria growth
* BPA Free materials ¿ Stainless steel interior and exterior ; Soft drinking spout is made from food contact safe Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE)
* Dishwasher safe for easy care; Sweat proof design won't leave water rings
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Anyway, here are the little girl's uniforms. The second is the PE uniform to be worn every Friday. Don't you think the little girl will look oh so cute in them?!?
Visited Brent South Campus and what can I say? I’m impressed. I am, really - with the classes, the surroundings and with the people. Well, atleast those I’ve talked to anyway. People there are so nice! When I stepped inside the campus, parang wala ako sa Pilipinas! Haha I guess that’s one part that explains the SKY ROCKETING tuition fee. It’s almost like buying a car every year, haha.
Anyway, on to my kwento. I pretty liked what I saw although I didn’t get to see the students in the middle and upper school. I had good vibes with the school honestly but the thing is this …
Apparently, Sophia is not eligible to enter their Pre-K yet as kids in this class are supposed to be four by December. Sophia will turn four not until next year - March. She is eligible to enter the pre-school classes though at Brent in ATC but Brent ATC is closing down already this coming May which leaves me no choice but to look for a school to enroll the little girl this June (SY 2008-2009). I wonder now if this is a sign. You all know how I’m having apprehensions of sending Sophia to Brent right? Just so you know, I even pray for it, asking HIM for signs. I wonder now if this is somewhat a sign HE is giving me. Oh well …
Jon and I talked and we came up with the decision to let Sophia go to Rosemont for this school year and we’ll just see what happens next. We have got one whole year ahead of us to really think about it on whether we’ll let her transfer after a year or make her stay in Rosemont and just go straight to Woodrose by grade 1. We’ll see how it goes. We’ll observe Sophia at Rosemont first and just decide after. So I guess my school hunting is not yet over, far from over.
Tagged by pretty girl Em. Thanks for this hot momma!
1) Sophia loves playing pretend. She would ask me to put a dress on her and make her wear my “glass shoes” so she could be Cinderella.
2) She adores Dora, period.
3) She used to look like her dad but she’s now a carbon copy of me. Walang aangal, haha.
4) She hates chocolates. Any kind - choco cakes, choco candies, choco ice cream and even choco drinks. Lucky me!
5) She LOVES sinigang - baboy, hipon or isda. When I say love, she can eat it over and over and over and over again. Even when we’re on trips abroad, she looks for sinigang. While in restos too, she’ll order sinigang.
6) She loves smiling for the camera and having her picture taken.
7) She loves to dress up - for any occasion.
8 ) She is very inquisitive. She never runs out of questions with follow up questions even. Never ending “whys” I’m telling you.
Its now time you share your babies’ 8 things Peachy, Joy, Apols, Apple, Jen, Amore, Abie and Thea.
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
The questions were very basic and simple. Here they are:
1) What is the purpose of your trip?
2) Have you been to the US?
3)What do you do? (asking Jon)
4) How did you get into that business?
5) How many pigs do you have? (business is piggery kasi)
6) You have a sister studying in the US? Where and what course?
7) How about you, what do you do? (asking me now)
Thats it! He didn't even ask for any document. Easy huh? He just looked at our passports and voila ten years multiple. Kaya to mommies out there who are still having second thoughts, stop worrying and try applying na :) Buzz me if you need help :) I got all the help I need from Abie so I would want to pay it forward :)
(grabe peachy, you really are the best source for anything online hehe. thanks for sharing ha!)
Friday, February 15, 2008
Anyway, I hope in a few more days, I'll be able to master what this new toy has in store for me.