Saturday, February 02, 2008

travel plans

We have a lot for the year. Plan is the operative word, LOL. I hope we get to push through with all of them though as once I get pregnant and have a second baby, traveling will be a lot harder, I assume.

As of the moment, I made Jon agree on two international travels already :) Destinations I'm not divulging yet, hehe. I'm still haggling for a third but no assurance yet. Still, I'm keeping my fingers crossed. We're currently trying to settle some terms but if and when we manage to compromise, most probably, it'll be clear :) I wish!

Thinking about all our travel plans for the year makes me so excited. I can't wait! There's so much to look forward to 2008 :) 2007 was a good year for us, travel wise, but I'm hoping this year will be as good too :)

No comments: