Wednesday, November 28, 2007

telling everyone

Who wouldn't want to show and tell the whole world about the new member of the family? As a mom, I know how it is to be uber proud of our bundle of joy. After all, I am one proud and doting mother to a two year and a half old little girl. She is my world, my life and my everything. If I could do it over again, I would definitely send out handy baby announcement cards to everyone I know the time she came to light up our lives. I didn't get to do this actually to my regret. But I would definitely love to the next time I become a mom again which I hope to be really sooner.

I did however got the chance to send out baby photo invitations for our little girl's baptism to close friends. Oh, and how they loved them! I got all sorts of compliments. The photo birth invitations were a hit. They had a very personal touch so I find them as the perfect way to tell our family and friends about our much awaited awaited beautiful baby. Don't you think so too?





No comments: